NAFEMS (The International Association for the Engineering Modelling, Analysis and Simulation community) and AFNeT (French Association of the Net) join forces in order to make the future solutions and standards for Engineering Analysis and Simulation interoperability emerge and to qualify them.
The perimeter addressed initially covers:
- Promotion of digital engineering including simulation, interoperability and standardization
- Definition of a comprehensive framework for digital twin and associated processes with
- Coordination of activities, relationship with other associations (such as AFIS) and common
voice in the international context
- Set up of common projects with shared resources
- The related needs for competences and associated skills.
More information on : http://download.afnet.fr/Communiques/Communique-2020-04-30-Mou-AFNeT-NAFEMS.pdf