ISO 10303:242 is an established specification within the Automotive, Aerospace, and Defence industries for “Managed Model-Based 3D Engineering’.
Prostep ivip and AFNeT associations cordially invite you to join the STEP AP242 day on the October 17th, 2018 in Toulouse, hosted by Airbus.
The event is targeting Automotive, Aerospace and Defense users (OEMs and suppliers) as well as PLM editors and integrators including senior management, methods, tools, and information system departments, experts and newcomers.
Learn how to enforce the use of ISO 10303:242 and STEP standard series for an end to end 3D MBD and PLM metadata exchange to reduce collaboration cost and lead time. Explore the roadmap of the OEMs, suppliers and IT vendors within your industrial landscape. The attendance at the event is free of charge.
October 17th, 2018 at Airbus in Toulouse.
Download the contents on http://download.afnet.fr/AP242DAY18
- 09h00 – 09h30 : Coffee
- 09h30 – 09h40 : Introduction of the day
- Jean Brangé (AFNeT)
- Alain Pfouga (prostep ivip)
- 09h40 – 10h05 : Keynotes of Airbus – Jean-Pierre Souzy (Airbus )
- 10h05 – 10h35 : AP242 ed2 development, status of AP242 ed1 CAx IF, PDM IF and benchmarks – Jean-Yves Delaunay (Airbus), Manuel Nagler (BMW)
- 10h35 – 12h45 : Status of vendors (AP242 coverage and roadmap + 1 highlight) : Core Technologie, Dassault Systeme
s, Datakit, Elysium, ITI, Jotne, PTC, Siemens PLM, Steptools, Techsoft 3D, Theorem, Tsystems
- 12h45 – 13h30 : Lunch
- 14h15 – 14h35 : use of AP242 by Safran for 3D semantic Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances – Lenin Sevilla Garcia
- 14h35 – 14h50 : STEP AP242 on the cloud: Boostaerospace Airdesign – Pierre Faure (BoostAerospace)
- 14h50 – 15h05 : Business value & implementation roadmap of AP242 ed2 for elec. wiring harness – Sophie Herail (Cimpa)
- 15h05 – 15h30 : ASD-SSG recommendations on AP242 (Yves Baudier ASD-SSG Chair, Jean Brangé)
- 15h30 – 16h00 : Coffee break
- 16h00 – 16h15 : AP242 XML for the exchange of PDM data-structures in OEM COOPs An insight into the day-to-day operations – Rolf Bosse (Daimler)
- 16h15 – 16h35 : New opportunities for deployment of STEP AP242 capabilities:
- Capabilities for exchange of PDM « As design » ands « As built » product structure and delta change ?
- 3D working instruction ?
- Use case for exchange and LT archiving of Req. V&V information for traceability ?
- Digital thread for 3D MB definition to 3D NC machining and 3D metrology ?
- 16h35 – 16h50 : Industry use case : Requirements for a digital continuity for the railway rolling stock (Christian Daniel , SNCF Mobilités)
- 16h50 – 17h10 : Digital continuity for end to end design to manufacturing – Thierry Chevalier (Airbus)
- 17h10 – 17h15 : Wrap up and end of the meeting – Jean Brangé (AFNeT), Alain Pfouga (prostep ivip)
- Airbus Saint Martin,
- Auditorium Saint Exupery Center – Building 10
- 400 m from the Security Gate
- chemin de l’Espessiere, near of the parking « de la Crabe »
- Google map : https://firstname.lastname@example.org,1.3704025,17.72z
Online registration is mandatory : https://www.weezevent.com/afnet-prostep-ivip-step-ap242-day-october-17th-2018-airbus-in-toulouse